THE BURNING WEST INDIES
1. The Burning West Indies (4:04)
2. The Castle Of Dramore (3:53)
3. She Moved Through The Fair (3:34)
4. The Broom Of The Cowdenknowes (4:38)
5. The Claddagh Walk (Meg Davis) Leelanau Heritage Arts, BMI (4:13)
6. The Lake of The Ponchartrain (5:45)
7. If I Was A Blackbird (4:08)
8. “P” Stands For Paddy (3:41)
9. Eileen Aroon (4:01)
10. My Lagan Love (4:17)
11. The Loch Tay Boat Song (4:31)
12. The Queen Of The May (Alan Davies)(5:11)
13. The Last Leviathan (Andy Bames)(5:45)
14. But For Ireland, I’d Not Tell Her Name (4:55)
Re-Recorded, Engineered and Mastered by David Greenspan
Interlochen Center for the Arts
Meg Davis: All Vocals and Guitars
All titles Traditional except where noted.
This collection of Songs were Researched, Arranged and Produced by Meg Davis
Additional Instrumental Tracks performed by: John Martin, Donald Shaw and Jim Sutherland. These musician's tracks originally recorded at Palladium Studios in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Use Permission Granted By Lismor Records
© 2000 Leelanau Heritage Arts Pub. Co.
BMI/HARRY FOX AGENCY